Police stop videos

Let me tell you a true story.

I was a passenger in a car in USA (Washington state, so not a redneck or aggressive area) and driver (black) was pulled over by police.

He took keys out of ignition placed on top of dash in clear sight, window down, put both hands on steering wheel at 10 to 2 position. Told me to put my hands palm up on my knees.

The guy was a professional it tech type, very calm and reasonable type.

Police was very slow on approach and had 1 hand on his holstered gun. Checked all details and was then relaxed and let us on our way .

I will let you work out why the driver did what he did. He called it self preservation.

The real issue is too many people over there have guns.

Plod do a difficult /. Dangerous job

More so in the states

The patience of some of those police officers asking some one to step out of there car multiple times or asking for there licence or ID or dealing with DUI is imo beyond the call of duty

Simple speeding ticket escalates into arrests
Assault and resisting charges multiple officers have to turn up to deal with these entitled fruit cakes who think they can do what they want
The verbal abuse they subjected to all on body cams

Woman going totally nuts that have to be hog tied and spit hoods put on em

Sponsored Links
Plod do a difficult /. Dangerous job

More so in the states

The patience of some of those police officers asking some one to step out of there car multiple times or asking for there licence or ID or dealing with DUI is imo beyond the call of duty

Simple speeding ticket escalates into arrests
Assault and resisting charges multiple officers have to turn up to deal with these entitled fruit cakes who think they can do what they want
The verbal abuse they subjected to all on body cams

Woman going totally nuts that have to be hog tied and spit hoods put on em
Yes.

Easy to be shot 1st before establishing innocence too

It's not 1 sided

Cant understand why the US don't have a roadside breath test similar to ours. They have to go through the laborious roadside 'stand on one leg, follow my finger. walk a straight line' process, often alongside busy interstate highways.

Cant understand why the US don't have a roadside breath test similar to ours. They have to go through the laborious roadside 'stand on one leg, follow my finger. walk a straight line' process, often alongside busy interstate highways.

Probably didn't want to spend on the kit - to start with - then there's the issue of not wanting to get too close to an uncuffed suspect (a necessity, when administering the test).
My guess, anyway.

Sponsored Links
Back