16th Edition

Sponsored Links
c.k. That is the latest edition, however it is cheaper if you buy it from the IEE!!

try here

Not much in it though. £15.38 at current exchange rates from the Irish RS, £15 IEE and £14 Amazon. Dunno about postage rates for any of them though.

Most importantly, however, the book you refer to is only the current version for the next 9 days. Edition 4 will be published on 31st March, to coincide with a new revision of the Wiring Regs.

Wr261.jpg

its here

I'd wait if I were you - buy it now and it'll be the previous version by the time it arrives....

You can download the 2nd amendment for free..why pay for it!!

Sponsored Links
where can you download the 2nd amendments from FWL-Engineer????

FWL_Engineer said:
You can download the 2nd amendment for free..why pay for it!!
True, although the OSG is pretty cheap. But for c.k., the point is that he should wait a week and a bit and buy the new OSG, and if he wants the regs, the new ones.

If your copy of the regs is a paper one, do NICEIC accept the previous version + amendments inserted by hand as meeting the requirement to have a copy of the current version when they come to assimilate you?

ban-all-sheds said:
If your copy of the regs is a paper one, do NICEIC accept the previous version + amendments inserted by hand as meeting the requirement to have a copy of the current version when they come to assimilate you?

My copy (hard copy) is the Ring Binder version, so I can simply download the amendments and then insert them into the binder..it is the whole idea of having it in the binder format.

The really good thing is that my CD version updates over the web automatically

FWL_Engineer said:
My copy (hard copy) is the Ring Binder version, so I can simply download the amendments and then insert them into the binder..it is the whole idea of having it in the binder format.
Ah - OK - the download I looked at on the IEE site wasn't in that format - i.e. it was full of "In para #.#.# cross <this> out and insert <this>" types of updates, rather than replacement pages.

Ban, that would be the case for me too, but the CD downloads the pages as is, and then I simply use the machine to print the altered hard copy pages to ring punch and put in.

However being a thorough goit I print off the normal download and put it in a seperate comb bound document as well.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back