18 months for plod to read a report?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
How come it will take that long to investigate after 7 years of the bleeding obvious?

Is plod that thick or covering multiple arses? - well we know the answers to that!

Of course we also know that although the report about Grenfall says all the deaths were avoidable, history tells us that no-one will be held accountable!

And what about all the other countless buildings that are at risk, and the fear that the residents live with day by day...

The system protects it's own!

Sponsored Links
The report won't contain the proof that the police will need to bring a prosecution.

Summary​

How come it will take that long to investigate after 7 years of the bleeding obvious?

Is plod that thick or covering multiple arses? - well we know the answers to that!
How come you don’t set yourself up as an independent investigator? Oh, sorry, I see you have….

Sponsored Links
What confuses me with Ellal is his obvious dislike and distrust of "thick, arse covering Plod".

He also constantly bangs on at every opportunity about my "thuggish" behaviour when, armed with a scaffold pole, I saw off a couple of motorcycle thieves that were in the process of nicking my bike.

I have to ask, if he was a victim of crime or he or his family were in the process of being robbed/burgled, what would he do? Shout some harsh words at them? Offer them a cup of tea? Sit down with them and try to get behind the reasons of their actions? Give them a cuddle? What? What would he do? Any guesses?

What confuses me with Ellal is his obvious dislike and distrust of "thick, arse covering Plod".

He also constantly bangs on at every opportunity about my "thuggish" behaviour when, armed with a scaffold pole, I saw off a couple of motorcycle thieves that were in the process of nicking my bike.

I have to ask, if he was a victim of crime or he or his family were in the process of being robbed/burgled, what would he do? Shout some harsh words at them? Offer them a cup of tea? Sit down with them and try to get behind the reasons of their actions? Give them a cuddle? What? What would he do? Any guesses?
I'm not an aged thug that couldn't justify vigilante action...

Unlike you who attempts to do so!

And you claimed that plod laughed at that video...

If true (lol), it would confirm my opinion of plod...

And yet you are the confused one? :LOL:

I'm not an aged thug that couldn't justify vigilante action...

Unlike you who attempts to do so!

And you claimed that plod laughed at that video...

If true (lol), it would confirm my opinion of plod...

And yet you are the confused one? :LOL:
And you, as usual, didn’t say how you would have dealt with it. Well?

Like those who use a car abroad for 9 years without it being reregistered, and it never coming back to UK?
And who boasts that the local police will never know because they're not sufficiently intelligent? :rolleyes:
1725521216350.png

As far as I understand it the "web" of businesses, suppliers and regulation are going to make leveling ANY prosecutions a very expensive folly.

They need to focus their attention on the DCLG and make them totally responsible for this as they produced such woolly , ambiguous UK building requlations

Maybe he's a criminal.
Then his hate for coppers would be justified...

Sponsored Links
Back