25L containers

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
where can you get 25L containers from. there to store some oil in

Sponsored Links
25L...sorry whats that in old money .LOL

I got the old metal WW2 jerry cans , 20 of them , I have them full of diesel ,which will run me for 3 months ..

btw you can before this alert ,

pick them jerry cans up on ebay for £2.50 a time , cheaper than the little plastic quarter size of the jerry cans of petrol stations ....you may need to rub off the swastikas on them before filling up ... :)

Sponsored Links
If you are thinking of veggie oil (just putting 2 and 2 together ;) ) then you can actually buy it in 25-litre containers from catering suppliers.

Just a point of interest: I tried typing "vegetable oil" in google uk, about half of the results on the first page were concerned with running a diesel engine on veggie oil! :eek:

Methinks many people are thinking the same thing, we obviously have a market for cheap biodiesel in this country!

AdamW said:
Methinks many people are thinking the same thing, we obviously have a market for cheap biodiesel in this country!

They wont think it so cheap when they've tried to run an HDI engine on it, haven't been careful enough, and get saddled with the cost of sorting the injectors, around £2000!!!

Moz said:
25L...sorry whats that in old money .LOL

I got the old metal WW2 jerry cans , 20 of them , I have them full of diesel ,which will run me for 3 months ..

btw you can before this alert ,

pick them jerry cans up on ebay for £2.50 a time , cheaper than the little plastic quarter size of the jerry cans of petrol stations ....you may need to rub off the swastikas on them before filling up ... :)

roughly 5.5 gallons [4.55 ish litres per galon]

AdamW said:
If you are thinking of veggie oil (just putting 2 and 2 together ;) ) then you can actually buy it in 25-litre containers from catering suppliers.

you kinda right... altho i want to make sure i have a supply of diesel for the fuel protests. i know somewhere locally who would probably sell them to new, but i dont think id be welcome there so id have to send someone else for them

Sponsored Links
Back