A boycott?

Sponsored Links
Hard wearing, recycled PVC. Includes Catseyes. Reduces speed to 10mph max. 2 Asphalt Fixing Packs required per Speed Bump (Quote 19714). 6 tyre fixing packs using Nimonic bolts ..Most effective when fitted directly to tyre
:D

errr some private estates ie large factory complexes already have bought there owon speed camers nissan to name on and they use a fine system to hit there employees

is this true swat i was told ??????

Sponsored Links
Slogger said:
errr some private estates ie large factory complexes already have bought there owon speed camers nissan to name on and they use a fine system to hit there employees

is this true swat i was told ??????

hmm... so what happens if you speed thru a camera with a new just made car complete with no number plate and no way to find the driver?

WoodYouLike said:
andrew2022 said:
hmm... so what happens if you speed thru a camera with a new just made car complete with no number plate and no way to find the driver?

This might help then (now it will be big brotherS are watching us)
I guess they / we are not spending all that dosh for personalised weather reports or buddy finding ... There is the whiff of revenue about this lot !!
:D :D

WoodYouLike said:
But they promiss it will be for free ! !

(we wish ;)

Yep, it will freely monitor your moves --speeding--road pricing--where you bin on the moby handheld or free?
;)

Sponsored Links
Back