A Guide to part p

Sponsored Links
since replacing damaged wire and sockets are not notifiable, can u re-wire a house (except CU) puttin new cable/sockets where the old stuff is without notifyin any1?

Right load of twaddle if you ask me !

if you notice you are allowed to connect the most current drawing appliance in the kitchen up but not install a new socket without notifiying the building control

So i am allowed to connect my cooker/oven up the the wall outlet with some 2.5 t&e and no body cares !!!

I agree but you can see that it is not easy for someone to decide weather it falls under part p or not, it is not black or white , what should you do guess?

Onesongrg

Sponsored Links
take no notice and carry on as before would be the best bet. Not as if it has been very well publicised has it.

Not sure what part P is anyhow as i have not seen anything in the papers or television about it : :eek:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back