Accenta 8 not working after trying to change code.

CvB

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I wanted to change the code to my own code. I followed the instructions, but now it will not take any code the new nor the old. The red and green light are on. Alarm test works. If I switch the mains power off and on again the alarm sounds. So now I had to switch is off at the mains. Does any one know what to do to get it working again with my own code.
Help much apprecited,
Cornelis.
The manuel I used is attached.

Attachments

• ACCENTA 8.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 5
Sponsored Links
If you followed the procedure you will have downpowered put the link in and powered up, removed the link and secured the tamper.

If the system is in tamper you can silence the alarm with the code but go no further until tamper secured.

If the procedure was successful the new user code should silence the system. If not the old code should silence.

If nothing works then look at repeating the process and putting the system back to as it was.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back