An unusual, interesting, whimsical, nice but small pleasant event occurred

T

teaboyjim

I telephoned Aviva and I was delighted to find their call waiting options allows you to choose your own preferred music style whilst you wait ( I chose Jazz and Swing) - the options are:
Option 1: Motown Soul
Option 2: Classical
Option 3: Jazz and Swing
Option 4: Contemporary
I've never before heard of this happening before

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
I telephoned Aviva and I was transfixed with their call waiting options when I got to wait in the call que because it allows you to choose your own preferred music style whilst you wait ( I chose Jazz and Swing) - the options are:

Option 1: Motown Soul
Option 2: Classical
Option 3: Jazz and Swing
Option 4: Contemporary

I've never before heard of this happening. A company that cares so much about it's customers happiness is surely a good sign!
Motown..Anyday.Then Classical.

Then Classical.

Id' go with the Motown but not the classical I'm afraid.

There's a great scene in a film you've probably never heard of called 'Cemetary Junction', written by Ricky Gervais who appears in the film as the main characters father.
Anyway it's a story of several teenagers growing up in the 70's (near Reading where Gervais comes from).

The main character is getting changed in his bedroom and whilst doing so is listening to a classical music record, he's not keen on classical music but because he wants to 'better' himself move away from his working class roots, he feels listening to classical music is the way to go. At this point his two mates walk into the room and said 'Oi, why don't you switch off that poofs music and stick some Elton John on'.

Sponsored Links
images.jpeg
At this point his two mates walk into the room and said 'Oi, why don't you switch off that poofs music and stick some Elton John on'.
Lol...Music teacher at school played ride of the Valkyries and The Planets..I was hooked.I could almost see them flying through the clouds.

The main character is getting changed in his bedroom and whilst doing so is listening to a classical music record, he's not keen on classical music but because he wants to 'better' himself move away from his working class roots, he feels listening to classical music is the way to go. At this point his two mates walk into the room and said 'Oi, why don't you switch off that poofs music and stick some Elton John on'.
haha :LOL::LOL:!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
Back