Andy carroll goes back to newcastle

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hot news.....newcastle are close to re signing toon hero andy carroll at the end of season! You heard it here first! ;)

Sponsored Links
And Peter Shilton has come out of retirement to play for Leyton Orient.

Whats the date again? Spacey obviously has no idea.

Hot news.....newcastle are close to re signing toon hero andy carroll at the end of season! You heard it here first! ;)

I have also heard this and also heard Chelsea are going to win the CL ......................................oooohh and Elvis has been found hiding in a cupboard

Sponsored Links
If liverpool can win the CL anyone can!
Porto wasnt the best team and won it!
Inter wasnt the best team and won it!
:mrgreen:

We was only one slip away!
Also got robbed by some dodgy refereeing decisions we should have won it atleast once by now!

We was only one slip away!
Also got robbed by some dodgy refereeing decisions we should have won it atleast once by now!

Liverpool DID win it though, and got the final the year after....

oh and was I right about Sturridge?

oh and was I right about Sturridge?[/quote]
Please remind me why you are right about strurridge!

Please remind me why you are right about strurridge![/quote]

I said in here that Sturridge has been the better player between himself and Torres, hes been on form when everhe has played....he played again yesterday and scored.....but you watch him get dropped again!

I hate it when any team, Liverpool included, a player finds form and is rested. I would play Sturridge every week!

Make Dalgleish manager for life

Where did United finish in the League when Fergie started, in his first 5 or 6 years?

Dalgliesh is no Fergie

Fergie was 45 yrs when he took over man u
Dalgleish is an old man do you really think he is going to be here to take your lot to the promised land???..........................In the very unlikely event that might happen at some point in the future

Best bit of football business EVER Newcastle offloading eey eaw/ Carroll to the scousers for £35million :eek:

Everyday Mike Ashley must think HOW the *&^* did we manage that scam

As for him going back even on a free who would want him when you have Ba and Cisse

Fergie was 45 yrs when he took over man u
Dalgleish is an old man do you really think he is going to be here to take your lot to the promised land???..........................In the very unlikely event that might happen at some point in the future

And Fergie was almost sacked for his first 6 years bad performances.

Best bit of football business EVER Newcastle offloading eey eaw/ Carroll to the scousers for £35million

Best football business EVER was Torres to Chelsea for £50m :D

Please remind me why you are right about strurridge!

I said in here that Sturridge has been the better player between himself and Torres, hes been on form when everhe has played....he played again yesterday and scored.....but you watch him get dropped again!

I hate it when any team, Liverpool included, a player finds form and is rested. I would play Sturridge every week![/quote]

Ok so Sturridge scored and set one up! Torres was involved in the other goals aswell! Were trying to keep him fresh for Barcelona! Torres and Drogba and Strurridge the catalans are bricking it! ;)

Sponsored Links
Back