Anyone know a good online customised furniture service in the UK?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Not just a bespoke service but one that allows for designs to be done online in the presale stage ahead of any sales calls e.g. a customised door with a specific finish for a composite door.

Sponsored Links
Not just a bespoke service but one that allows for designs to be done online in the presale stage ahead of any sales calls e.g. a customised door with a specific finish for a composite door.
Doubt there is any call for that kind of service , bespoke door and finish requires deep pocket £1k +.

Sponsored Links
We'll see when the OP comes back - it was confusing - customised furniture? or composite doors......

We'll see when the OP comes back - it was confusing - customised furniture? or composite doors......
i read it as veneered/wrapped kitchen cabinet doors just a different description off composite[more than one]
:giggle:

i read it as veneered/wrapped kitchen cabinet doors just a different description off composite[more than one]
:giggle:
Mentions a door (twice) not doors, I read as needing free use of online design software ( which is not going to happen ).Will the OP return? We will have to wait .

yes, those are the types I mean. I've been looking at several of these particularly the ones where you design online where I can ask my brother to help out with his CAD skills and knowledge of design. Right now, it's composite doors and I'm going through deciding where to get the service. Ideally, designing online and having it delivered is great. I mentioned generally, custom furniture, as that may be an interest to custom design more stuff.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back