Aqualisa shower leaking at hose connection

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, any help on this would be greatly appreciated. Water is coming out of the connection where shower hose joins with the connector in wall when I turn shower on. Have just replaced main shower valve as was leaking from main unit so this is separate to that. Could it be the washers at end of pipe as have got a new shower hose and replaced washers on it? When hose taken off some water is still dripping down from the connector in wall but when hose on also leaks at connection. Have pictured the o ring and washers that were on end of pipe

Attachments

• IMG_8606.jpeg
    IMG_8606.jpeg
    270.2 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_8624.jpeg
    IMG_8624.jpeg
    226.9 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_8626.jpeg
    IMG_8626.jpeg
    219.4 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_8628.jpeg
    IMG_8628.jpeg
    323.7 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_8607.jpeg
    IMG_8607.jpeg
    159.6 KB · Views: 31
Sponsored Links
Looks like the hose is screwed right up to outlet so it probably isn't compressing the washer and sealing properly. Try adding a second washer.

Thanks but unfortunately didn’t work. I assume I don’t need an Aqualisa shower hose to make connection work so not sure why it is like this

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back