Atmos Multi Boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Has any body any opinions on this boiler? I have 14 radiators / 2 bathrooms and hope to have under floor heating in conservatory?

Sponsored Links
Dan Robinson thinks these are wonderful boilers.

I have not heard from him today and there was a lot of shooting near his home yesterday!

You need a competent engineer to specify the best model to suit your application.

Tony

I'm here, although Letchy was Chaos last night.

I was so impressed with the Multi's we fitted that I put one in my house - and considering I do not intend on moving until I leave the country that is saying something.

Without doing the proper investigations on you water supply, heating wise I would say the 24/80+ would manage, but they do a 39kW version now (I think the 32 is defunct). Hot water performance is the same for both.

Trust me you will not get the same amount of hot water from 24kW of gas from any other appliance. The Veissman comes close - but even a Veissman tech guy admitted once that it couldn't quite beat the Multi. Although it has a slightly larger store and a higher Kwage if I remember rightly.

They work in different ways though.

The Multi has a built in comfort loop ideal for running towel warmers or auxilary cylinders.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back