Axel F and that damned frog

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Will some sad bastard hurry up and buy the c.d. so it gets to number one and they quit the adverts ? PERLEASE !!!!

Sponsored Links
Like an old 125 BSA Bantam stroker ... I guess they are milking the saps for all the dosh they can get and more ..... :D

Sponsored Links
The chap that invented it from Sweden was on the radio this week being interviewed.
He refused to confirm that he had made over 10 million pounds in royalties.

I bet he loves the frog :LOL:

It's this guy:
_40766559_daniel.jpg

He did it! His name's Daniel Malmedahl and he deserves to be shot! :p

Bahco said:
The chap that invented it from Sweden was on the radio this week being interviewed.
He refused to confirm that he had made over 10 million pounds in royalties.

I bet he loves the frog :LOL:
Bloody Sweden !!! :evil: I bet he's never seen a frog, well o.k the odd french tourist ;)

I was walking down the street on Friday evening, and some 12-year-old boys in front of me were playing the Axle F - Crazy Frog ring tone OVER AND OVER AGAIN! GAH!!! :mad: I bet they've never even SEEN Beverly Hills Cop.

When I was 12, we used to listen to music, not frickin' ring tones! If I had said to my mates "Here, listen to the sound this phone makes!" I'm sure they wouldn't have been particularly impressed. :LOL: Now, drum'n'bass, eeh, that had a tune you could hum and tap your feet to. Give me a nice bit of Shy FX over the Crazy Frog any day. ;)

Perhaps this will start a new revolution? Anti frog ringtones, banners, stickers (if you scroll down the page a bit)

WoodYouLike said:
Perhaps this will start a new revolution? Anti frog ringtones, banners, stickers (if you scroll down the page a bit)

Had a look at the link.

Wouldn't be surprised if Jamster isn't behind that website generating more publicity for their product. They do have links at the bottom of the page enabling you to download the very tone they are so much against.
Capitalism at its finest. :!: :LOL:

We need an anti Frog tune .... named 'Trafalgar' perhaps !!
Two frogs with one song ....
:D :D :D

does any one remember when joe dolchys shut upa ya face :cry: :cry: kept
ultravoxes vienna off the no 1 position an even worse traversty :rolleyes:

big-all said:
does any one remember when joe dolchys shut upa ya face :cry: :cry: kept
ultravoxes vienna off the no 1 position an even worse traversty :rolleyes:

What, ultavox was the travesty, or "cheekie chappie" Joe Dolce :LOL: Ahh, the memories.

i downloaded 2 items from jamster once, ended up unwittingly joining 3 clubs and got £12 slapped on my phone bill. sent a lengthy email critisizing their advertising methods and clarity of services. got me £12 back! ;)

Sponsored Links
Back