Baxi Bermuda BBU 15 condensing boiler problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
When the boiler tries to start, the measured supply voltage to it drops to about half and the boiler then stops. This is after fitting a new circuit board after the previous one failed and tripped the circuit breaker.

We suspect it might be the relays in the Siemons controller (Timer).

Has anyone had this problem? Thanks for any help.

BTW We have had a boiler engineer come and look at the boiler, but then say he couldn't help as it is an electrical problem.

Sponsored Links
Doubt if it is the boiler that is at fault, I think you have a neutral fault on the boiler supply.
The siemens controller is simply a switch so it wont be that it will be on the electrical supply to the boiler

Doubt if it is the boiler that is at fault, I think you have a neutral fault on the boiler supply.
The siemens controller is simply a switch so it wont be that it will be on the electrical supply to the boiler
Than you for your reply, how do we test for this? I've not heard of a neutral fault before (my husband is the practical and technical one!)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back