Best Grass Killer to get rid of Grass in between Pavement?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi Everyone,
hope you all doing well.
i have this problem with Grass on my pavement. anytime i spray with herbicides, its kills the weed except the grass in picture below. and there is a lot of it growing in between the bricks.
is there a specific herbicide to kill this grass once and for all please? am not worried about the other weeds as that seems easy to get rid of. its the grass that is giving me a headache. thank you and please see pictures.

Attachments

• IMG_4933.jpg
    IMG_4933.jpg
    501.3 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_4934.jpg
    IMG_4934.jpg
    461.5 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_4935.jpg
    IMG_4935.jpg
    515.4 KB · Views: 27
Sponsored Links
Pathclear

It leaves a film that prevents seeds germinating, so can prevent regrowth for months. You must not disturb the film by pulling out or raking the joints, so do any vigorous cleaning up before applying.

Ordinary weedkillers just kill what has already grown, and if if has been neglected, like yours, you will want to pull out or burn off the dead stuff to tidy up. I don't know what weedkiller you've been using that doesn't kill grass.

There used to be a specific grass killer for couch grass but I don't think it's on the market now.

Sponsored Links
Yes, buy the concentrate.

It is best to buy a separate, red, watering can or sprayer for weedkillers, and not use it for anything else. Paint "weedkiller" on it.

Hormone lawn treatments are especially persistent.

I just checked the Which tests on couch grass, and they recommend glyphosate. I think a small sprayer is better than a watering can because you need to thoroughly wet the leaves and it is no good applying it to the soil or pavers.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back