BitTorrent

Sponsored Links
The thing is, the industry shoots itself in the foot over this. One of the major reasons such tools have become popular is because certain films will appear in one country long before another. Some films got round that, Austin Powers 3 was one of the first modern blockbusters to be released on the same day all round the world.

TV series: Star Trek:Enterprise finished in the US months ago, yet in the UK there are still many episodes to go. Why is that? It happens with all popular TV series. They don't like it because it reduces their advertising revenue, however I am sure that most people who download TV series do it because they are fans and can't wait. If it was on TV here within days of it being on TV in the US, people wouldn't bother!

Layer Cake surprised me: released here a year or two ago, on DVD now... yet worldwide release has only been in the last month!

Same all over again:
newspapers didn't like radios - radios didn't like tv's - tv's didn't like videos - videos didn't like dvd's - gramaphones didn't like cd's - cinema's didn't like tv nor videos nor dvd's.

Shall I go on??
:D

Sponsored Links
I personally couldn't be bothered with all the rigmaroll of downloading a huge file just to watch it on a puny pc screen if i wanted to watch it i'd want to watch in comfort in the living room on a decent big screen.

I dont understand people who actually enjoy watching a pirate DVD (or, indeed, a downloaded file) recorded at the back of a cinema. I mean, for £3-5 for a DVD, you get a wonky picture, people walking across the screen, bits missing off the picture, and worst of all for me, no surround sound.

The worst bit is some people, watching on ordinary 25" 4:3 stereo TVs dont notice some of these defects and think they are watching the original thing, and they just got a great value deal.

From my limited understanding of the legalities of this, POSESSION of illegally copied material, on any type of media including hard drives, is also illegal. Therefore, many people out there dont even know they are breaking the law, which is very worrying. Programmes like bittorrent are not helping things.

And im not a hypocrite. i download music for 99p a track and do NOT buy pirate DVDs, games or CDs.

crafty1289
Do you work for the anti piracy board ?

that was the very same words that you posted that was running on a NEW anti piracy advert before the film I saw this afternoon "War Of The Worlds (very GOOD an even Cruise can act in this ..lol)

Can I just say here, if you use Google an your PC is very secure ,
YOU NEED TO BE SSL secure =lock icon secure !!!!multi anonymous secure proxies ,as hakors WILL DESTROY YOU as this is blackhat playgrounds...they supply an crack for friends an their bots will sniff you out if not protected ,take care ...

If secure you can be King of the World,(ma ..lol)
there are many film dumps that have the full Distro version of Every film that has been sent out to distros for download an even with a 56k **** download , some films are in parts that you reassemble in "My Docs" ,(with Master splitter proggie !)
what you do then is burn to dvd an watch on your MASSIVE Plasma screen /home cine through the DVD player......

but I much prefer seeing a film in its digi dolby an huge screen presence in the pictures
although many film makers are making extras for the dvd buy market (sadly you can get these for free too..)

Back