Bosche Greenstar pump on every hour

Reaction score
Country
Ireland
Can't fix issue of my Worcester Bosche combi 25i. Since I moved to my new house back in February, I noticed that the pump kicks in every hour or so and the flow can be heard especially in the heaters upstairs. The flow runs for around 3-5min and then stops, the boiler itself remains silent. I got a technician over and he said that the faulty frost protection must be the issue and recommended to change the printed circuit board (PCB). I have changed the PCB with a new one and the problem still isn't fixed. My boiler is in the kitchen and the temperature is certainly not <15 degrees. I am thinking the sensor itself must be at fault, should that be the next step or am I off track here?

Sponsored Links
Yes, it is on eco mode. Not sure why the pre heat would go on every hour in any case (?). Also doesn't seem like the boiler turns on, only the pump.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back