brickwork leaking in water

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hiya i have a problem. dont we all? :confused: my next door neighbours garage slopes onto mine and when theres heavy rainfall the water runs down his roof and over the guttering down my garage wall hence i get water in my garage.
we cannot physically get bigger guttering in its place so how could we best seal this?? thanx :)

Sponsored Links
Can you do a drawing or photo picture? a bit difficult the way I'm reading your question.

Might sound daft , but if water is coming over the top of the guttering, is the gutter clean? and how about the down pipe, and how about the fall from one end to the other? (i only ask because you haven't mentioned it)

Jeez H Christ !! Looking at the posted times of the 1st 2 postings I'm not the only one who gets nagged for sitting up all night on the 'puter :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Breezer's did say this forum is 24/7 ;) ,so I thought I benefit from it :LOL: :LOL:

When you see a posting time early in the morning,I'm at work covering the forum while you lot are fast asleep :cry: :cry: :cry:

If I don't see masona and breezer in this years honours list I'm gonna turn commie !! :D :D :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back