Broken connector

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've had my Kenwood radio repaired recently, whilst trying to remove it too send away I damaged one of the connectors, does anyone have any idea where I could get one please.
Thanks
Bill
IMG20240529172706.jpg

Sponsored Links
How didst thou break it so easily? I would try contacting Kenwood. Try finding the model number of the radio and thou might find spare parts.

Just the blue tang on the connector?

Small cable tie around the middle will pull it and keep it tight.

I cant see anything that would make me concerned about that connector

Sorry I should have said that's before I broke it I thought it would be easier to identify if I showed the whole thing.

Sponsored Links
How didst thou break it so easily? I would try contacting Kenwood. Try finding the model number of the radio and thou might find spare parts.
I couldn't figure out how it came apart, I have contacted Kenwood and it's not one of there's it's an after market connector

Have a Google for vw fakra adaptor and see if any of the images are correct, or Google the vw part no. off the white plug and see if you can id exactly what it's for.

It looks like a dual coaxial cable...even if you could locate a connector you have no means to replace it. Is it even likely to come apart?

Sponsored Links
Back