Cart Before the horse ?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
If when replacing a boiler, do ya clean out the heating pipework 1st then add new boiler ...... Or do ya add new boiler then clean it all out ?

Decisions decisions

Sponsored Links
If you possibly can, you clean out the old one (so it isn't holding lots of rubbish that it can dump into your new system) before you fit the new boiler.

Ideally add the chemical cleaner and circulate it for a week on the old pump, then powerflush, then drain and remove old boiler.

Cart before horse?

Why is it that a horse cannot walk backwards?

Sponsored Links
I dont remember the horse I was sent riding on when 12/13 doing that.

Was sent horseriding on Sunday mornings while parents had two hours peace in the pub.

Tony

What should I use to clean out a Primatic system ? ........ The way the drawings are going, I'm only going to be retaining about 20 feet of 22mm at the most ........ Should I just change the lot & stop buggering about ?

So I'm ditching, boiler, rads, cylinder, Keeping copper water tank in loft & bout 20' O heating supply tubing.

It was going to be more ....... But we had a bit of a incident & the lounge wall fell over (My fault)

ah, Primatic :( You didn't mention that before.

Not usually supposed to use chemicals in them.

Agile said:
I dont remember the horse I was sent riding on when 12/13 doing that.

Was sent horseriding on Sunday mornings while parents had two hours peace in the pub.

Tony

We had 12 working Shire horses and they all went backwards if we asked them :cool: :cool:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back