Catherine Tate rocks

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Bovvered.............does this face look bovvered...................i'm not bovvered though :LOL: Definitetly best character....what you thought it was me being so rude??!!

lisap
Hiya ...
some times at forums you may come out with "comic" catchphrases an all know the *joke*
other times your left looking a Cretin as so many enquier about this comic an catchphrase ..

maybe if you had said
"Im the only gay in the village ," by the very unfunny lil brit sad duo "scrapping the bottom of the barrel on series 2 an no it wasnt a gay bottom ,lol

(BEEB COMPUTER SAYS NO ......................TO NEW 3rdSERIES "

Moz said:
lisap
Hiya ...
some times at forums you may come out with "comic" catchphrases an all know the *joke*
other times your left looking a Cretin as so many enquier about this comic an catchphrase ..

maybe if you had said
"Im the only gay in the village ," by the very unfunny lil brit sad duo "scrapping the bottom of the barrel on series 2 an no it wasnt a gay bottom ,lol

(BEEB COMPUTER SAYS NO ......................TO NEW 3rdSERIES "

Ummm I don't think thier bothered Moz. Hold on, did you just her their family a *****?

Only started watching a few weeks back, She is original at least!

I can`t work out if I fancy her or not. Don`t wanna shag nan, but I think she looks horny in some sketches. Can`t seem to define her age!!!!

Thats the same thing I'm wondering (age). I've been trying to pin an age on her some time. I know a quick google search would answer the question. But maybe I don't want to know!

BTW Whats Goat curry?

Seen, Cheers for that Bonding. Funny your one of the last people I would expect to know, let alone like Goat Curry!

Is Goat curry made from Goat?

saw her performance on the royal variety show and i must admit i cringed at her references to the royal box it was quite embarassing and not at all funny.

kendor said:
saw her performance on the royal variety show and i must admit i cringed at her references to the royal box it was quite embarassing and not at all funny.

Have to agree about the references.

Sponsored Links
Back