ColorFill working time

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a tricky worktop corner joint to assemble. It's an L shaped worktop with walls at each end so I have very little room to get the adhesive on. Then it's carefully lowering the section into place, getting it all line up and level and then do up the dogbones. They're not easy to get at either. Luckily Unika supply dogbones with a plastic housing to secure one end.

I intend using ColorFill as there are no suppliers with BB Complete locally. So how much working time will ColorFill allow me?

Sponsored Links
All done.

Used the Colorfill, made up suitable wedges to hold the joint tight in the right position and then tightened up the dogbones. The Colorfill went off very quickly and was even a sod to clean off the joint.

I would not recommend it.

I would of recommended BB Complete comes in a 310ml tube fits in a mastic gun has a 15 minute or so working time, unlike colorfil that goes of more or less instantly.

Would have loved to have tried it but no local suppliers and the large tube was greatly more than I needed. Really wanted the smaller tube.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back