Congratulations to me!!!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just had to let you all know, my daughter Emma 81/2lbs was born today after my wife underwent an emergency cesearian, after 8 hours in labour. Im knackered, but both doing well so hooray.....now im going to bed! :D :D :D :D

Sponsored Links
Must admit it is knackering standing there watching, but congratulations to all 3 (?) of you,
Now you'll be on here all night ;) ;) ;)
One day you'll remember what sleep was !!!!

breezer's signature said:
always note what goes where amazing info if you search

Mr Thermo has obviously searched, and duly noted what goes where.....!!

:LOL:

Congrats to the Thermo family!

Sponsored Links
Well done that man! (I'm sure Mrs Thermo played her part too ;) )

8 hours in labour? Like father like daughter, no charge of speeding for Miss E. Thermo! :D

well done to all the Thermo family, I'll help wet the babys head this evening, . :D

nice one thermo

party5.gif

Thermo said:
Just had to let you all know, my daughter Emma 81/2lbs was born today
My son was born on 9th June but a difference name ;)

All the best.

Good hear all healthy and Well Thermo, that is, afterall, the most important thing.

Thermo
Good work fella ..:)

What was that Medic drama on TV about a Maternity ward had some excellent moments in it ,all true an scarey about this Doctors mistakes an bad nurses ...BBC2 I think ?

Congratulations to All !!

Prepare to learn all about middle-of-the-night TV for the next few months :LOL: :LOL:

Ok I've started wetting the babys head, started with a bottle of red wine and now on the murphys the wife is still in Australia and I'm starting after almost 3 weeks to feel abit lonesome so may end up in tears unless I fall asleep, the point I'm trying to make is, its nice to have your family around you etc hic! :cry:

Sponsored Links
Back