Courtney Love pregnant (or is she ?)

P

pna

and the father is .....

Alan Partridge.

No its not a wind up - saw it in a couple of papers today. Oddly both papers chose to use this character instead of Paul Calf.

Today (23 Aug) she has told the papers she isn't, despite only the day prior saying she was :?: I think this means there definitely wont be a baby now - bad for the 'career'.

Sponsored Links
better check the dna, pna.......will that mean a return of the Partridge Family?

Why couldn't they have just used his real name, Steve Coogan? :LOL:

I read a tabloid once... it was very entertaining and easy to read, I can understand why such papers sell so well. However I couldn't understand the obsession with naming actors and then saying "better known as Chas Gobblesthwaite off Coronation Street" and such like... if the reader is interested in the goings on in that actor's life, they would almost certainly know who they play in what TV programme.

So, if they were to say "Steve Coogan", then anyone who gives a rat's ass will think "Oh Steve Coogan!". Those who don't, can think "Who?!"

Damnit, the BBC website says "best known for his role as spoof DJ Alan Partridge" :eek:

Sponsored Links
AdamW said:
Why couldn't they have just used his real name, Steve Coogan? :LOL:

I read a tabloid once...so did Moses.....that`s where the name comes from..tablet :mrgreen: