Danfoss Randall a**h*les

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Well came to fitting the volt free stat which isn't volt free as it needs 240 volts to operate, (sighhhhhhh) to this bag of sh*te Mini combi, well guess what, wouldn't work, some a**hole at Danfoss assembled the backplate incorrectly, wasted me over half an hour until I fathomed it out, red and green light came on and went off, but boiler did nothing, looked at stat instructions, nothing obvious, treble checked my wiring, looked at back of stat, looked at backplate, BL**DY PINS IN THE WRONG PLACE, had to slide the female connecters out of the slots and slide into the correct slot, hey bl**dy presto it works, not very happy with the boiler or the stat, 10 minutes to get the cable clamp over the cable and the little screws in to secure, shant be fitting another.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Japs, have you noticed how since they had the shiitt bombed out of them and aren't allowed to kill, rape, torture, pillage anymore that they now torture themselves at any oppotunity just for the fun of it, imagine jap plumber, oh dear customersan, I accidentally spilled water on carpet venting radiator, I will now cut off all of my fingers one by one and then kill myself to restore honour, jeez, I hope they dont make boilers, first time it fails to work it will decapitate it's own diverter valve and then total itself :cry:

Well came to fitting the volt free stat which isn't volt free as it needs 240 volts to operate
Got to be a wind up ? 'volt free' refers to the switching contacts i.e. just because the switch requires 240 volts to operate don't automatically expect the switch output to be the same, it is volt free, you put your own voltage on it and it switches that..... [/quote]

Pointless having a volt free stat then, may as well have a couple of nine volt batteries instead of running blooddy 4 core cable and running 240 volts, must be foreign, biasi/ideal/french/italian, whatever, blooddy citreon Ami of the combi market, YUK.

How about a jap combi model "Kamikazi Kondenzer 28Kw" when it fails to ignite a flashing symbol of a little man slitting his throat as error code 1, any body got any others ?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back