Dimplex heater - error code 30

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all

I have a dimplex electric wall mounted heater that is currently not working and flashing red with error code 30.

I have turned off and on at the wall and problem persists. I read elsewhere that the common issue is that the overheat stat has failed but I’m not sure if/how I can resolve this myself.

Any suggestions would be hugely appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Jason

Sponsored Links
You will need to know the model number. Then find out which type of thermostat/ thermal cutout you have. Some are resetable some not. You will need a multimeter or some other method of checking contnuity to test the device. If it proves to be open circuit and not resetable you will need to replace it. Start with posting your model number or a pic of the label https://www.google.com/search?q=how...IBgGQBgeSBwQ0NC42oAfHmAI&sclient=gws-wiz-serp
For future reference this problem is usually caused by airing/drying clothes etc on top of the heaters.

This is really helpful thank you. I’ll check out the model as see if it’s resettable and go from there. Will post further info shortly.

Thank you!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back