Diynot Problem ?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Is there a site problem .... up and down all day.
Now, tried a 'search' got this :-

DiynotError.jpg

Sponsored Links
There has been a problem all day, but I hope that it has now been resolved.

Thanks for pointing out the search problem, this has now been sorted.

thank you thank you admin :D :D :D

dont know if you remember when i was first on this forum i couldnt do
any search or look at previous page on any topic :cry: :cry: :cry:

well now i can i can see all the inane dribble that i have posted and even
see post awating my reply but was unable to get back too:cool: :cool:

Sponsored Links
pipme said:
Is there a site problem .... up and down all day.
:-

[]

I couldn't possible print what it threw back at me, I actually put my computer off and did some work instead.

I really hope it was the system and not the way I was trying to reply to a post - it had me worried - thought nobody would talk to me again.

Huge relief.
I have also been having problems with Amazon and I was beginning to think a virus had managed to creep in under all our protective coverings :eek: :eek: :eek:
Good to see that I am not the only one experiencing the problem. BUT isn't is weird how being deprived of this extremely odd means of communication can make an apparently sane person go over the edge (meaning me).
Am I the only one who has been struck off by Amazon (no searches work and I can't do anything about contacting them).

These problems seem to be getting worse. I have now resorted to frequently copying so I don't loose all my post.

I'm not the best on computers what does this mean and is it me or the site?

Warning: mysql_connect(): Too many connections in /home/diynot/f_dbase.php on line 57

Warning: mysql_select_db(): Too many connections in /home/diynot/f_dbase.php on line 58

Warning: mysql_select_db(): A link to the server could not be established in /home/diynot/f_dbase.php on line 58

Warning: mysql_connect(): Too many connections in /home/diynot/public_html/f_advert.php on line 11

Warning: mysql_select_db(): Too many connections in /home/diynot/public_html/f_advert.php on line 12

Warning: mysql_select_db(): A link to the server could not be established in /home/diynot/public_html/f_advert.php on line 12
DIYnot.com - A critical error has occurred:

Could not connect to the database.
Click here to try again.
Click here to return to the DIYnot.com Homepage

nothing for you to worry about, but when did you last see that (i have had it, but not recently)

Twice today breezer last time was about 10-30pm and I had the same the other day once. I also keep losing the site mid stream of a post.

david and julie said:
Twice today breezer last time was about 10-30pm and I had the same the other day once. I also keep losing the site mid stream of a post.

i had a simmilar problem yesterday but only once and today the forum is slow to load

well 5 mins ago it was ssssooooo ssssllllooooowwww loading nows its like a rocket :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: ;)

Finding same as D&J ...
Wondered if it was some sort of 'denial' thing .. site being bombarded or some such thing .. too many connections ... server problem ?? :?: :?:

Thanks people, your comments have been passed to site admin, it is being looked into.

Sponsored Links
Back