Does this quilt fit a California coastal vibe eventually?

Reaction score
Country
United States
A friend asked me to ask this. Please delete this post if it's against the rules. Sorry for any inconvenience.

I’m trying to move towards a California coastal vibe in our master bedroom. In the meantime, I have to make small/manageable steps towards this and can’t buy everything at once. I just bought this quilt today and before I wash it I wanted to know what you guys thought.

My question is this, does the quilt feel like it could go California coastal eventually? When other pieces in the room are brought in? I’m specifically, the pattern in the quilt. We live in a very hot climate so I can’t do a duvet most of the year or heavy blankets like the ones in my inspiration photos. Inspiration photos included.

Also, please disregard the sloppiness of the quilt. I threw it over top of our current bedding just to get a quick idea before washing. And, I’m “shopping my home” currently with the pink lumbar pillow (not my first choice for a coastal feeling) but I felt like I needed to put something there in the mean time until I can buy a new pillow cover or new pillow. I’d love one with some blue in it!

image 1.jpg

image 2.jpg

image 3.jpg

image 4.jpg

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back