Door Handle Identity

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I need to replace a broken door handle on my summerhouse but I can't seem to find a suitable handle. It wasn't only about six years ago that it was installed - the door is timber but it's a multipoint lock with a Euro cylinder. The sizes are as follows:

Handle size top to bottom is 240mm

PZ - cylinder to handle is 92mm so a standard size.

There are *three* screws, and the centres are as follows:

Top screw to handle 80mm
Top screw to bottom screw: 220mm
Top screw to middle screw: 100mm
Middle screw to bottom screw: 120mm
Bottom screw to lock 48mm

Handle to middle screw 20mm
Middle screw to cylinder 72mm

Can anyone identify it or a suitable replacement?

I've drawn a diagram if that helps?

Attachments

• Log Cabin Handle.jpg
    Log Cabin Handle.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 24
Sponsored Links
Have you tried ebay, the online stores tend to specify the different sizes available.

Have you tried ebay, the online stores tend to specify the different sizes available.
I did but it's impossible to search on the available options and I only end up seeing the more standard ones.

I think I've found a reasonably close match though:

They're expensive so I might look at using a more standard two fixing screw version and drill new holes as necessary. At least I won't have the matching issue again if the handle gets broken.

Sponsored Links
The top screw will pass through a cut out in the gearbox, the centre screw will 100% go through a hole in the gearbox, the bottom screw will pass below the gearbox

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back