Economy 7 Multi-rate meters

Sponsored Links
you don't

It is set by your electricity supplier.

My E7 starts at 08:30 in the morning which means my flat is freezing in the morning when I get up and heats the flat all day when i'm at work.

Sponsored Links
OK

So contact whoever you pay you electricity bill to and have them come and fix it.

Nobody else can make this adjustment/repair what is wrong (and it is wrong)

Not an electrician
Not the plumber
Not the Tesco delivery man
Not you

Only the electricity company.

But to be fair it is quite nice and Toasty at the weekends while i'm in and I do get to cook my bacon and eggs cheaply on my days off/weekends. ;)

Its got a Digital readout with 1 button (blue) for changing what you see on the screen and an orange "Boost" button which does not appear to work

Sounds like one of these, either way, you need to contact your supplier. It is odd for these to go out of sync though.

The boost buttons are disabled, but are designed to simply close the off peak contacts internally to provide power to your off peak loads during peak hours (and charged at peak). As said though, they are disabled.

1350241085.jpg

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back