ecoTEC pro heating ok hot water none or very cool

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi i have checked boiler for fault code none showing reset to manufacture setting still no joy
only work in sf.h/b mode which is obtained by pressing -/+ together

can only one shed some light on problem

thanks bob

Sponsored Links
if theres no fault code then it may be something like diverter passing????with heating off turn hot tap on andcheck heating flow pipe 2 see if it gets hot,if it does then diverter passing to heating

if theres no fault code then it may be something like diverter passing????with heating off turn hot tap on andcheck heating flow pipe 2 see if it gets hot,if it does then diverter passing to heating

unable to turn heating off as there is no programer at mo having a rewire and new kicthen fitted only just started with this problem been in since dec end off.

now i get nothing when _/+ pressed or leds light up i think its going to be a right b**tard it fix bloody merchants lol

thanks for feed back so far going to try latter when heating has cooled down cheers

Sponsored Links
Isn't there a switch on the boiler that disables the CH ? Perhaps with suns and moons on it?

What occupies the space to the right of the display?

Tony

if you turn the heating temperature controll down to zero this will shut off your heating

just a bit of advice if the boiler is still in warranty should leave it alone and get them it sort it cos all i know is to fit them lol
thanks again
rob

unable to turn heating off as there is no programer at mo having a rewire and new kicthen fitted only just started with this problem been in since dec end off.

now i get nothing when _/+ pressed or leds light up i think its going to be a right b**tard it fix bloody merchants lol

thanks for feed back so far going to try latter when heating has cooled down cheers

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back