Ecotec weather comp ?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Would I be right to interpret the MI to mean that weather comp could be obtained by simply connecting an external NTC sensor to the X41 plug?

Whilst all these expensive E-bus accessories may be fine for the new generation they would be beyond the old people.

Tony

Sponsored Links
Well thats all it is, but where would you be able to adjust the settings/parameters without the VRC400 unit connected :confused:

Thats a start!

Can the settings be changed using the computer interface but without using th VCR 400 ???

How much is the interface and program and how many models back will it also work on?

Tony

Sponsored Links
I have never tried this without the VRC 400 connected, so I don't know if this will 'find' the compensator.

I always assumed that the controls were in the VRC400 rather than on the pcb. The ebus just lets everything talk together.

The software (VRDialogue) and interface is about £60 + VAT I believe, I didn't have to pay for mine:cool:, but unfortunately the new version 2 for the Ecotec range is not compatible with the first version which was for the Ecomax range.

Luckily I was supplied both free :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back