Electrician nightmare

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I had my property rewired few years ago and have no carpet anywhere :!: We found it improved my wife & 2 son's asthma,dusts,allergic now feel 100% better.

More and more people are having laminated flooring and floor tiles,so I was wondering how do you electrician's cope with re-wiring a property if you can't lift the floorboards,it must be absolutely nightmare job to work on or do you turn the job down :)

Sponsored Links
laminated floors can not stand up to chain saws.... great fun :LOL:

either turn job down or get floor lifted, also depends sometimes you can get under the floor (i can here)

funny that....i watched a docu about wooden flooring...saying that the dust cannot settle so it stays in the air longer than it would on carpets.......just proves that the telly is crap...

laminate flooring....I love it...best part of demolision

Yes you're right ,but what I found was if you walk over carpet the dusts rise up fast upward which you can see in the sunlight where the hard flooring type dusts go sideway :!: and so much easier to hoover than carpet.

We done a test before we ripped out the carpet,hoover it as much as we could then took it outside and beat it out ,I was shock the amount of dusts still in there.I would say there's no hoover can claim 100% dust-free carpet,if there was a powerful hoover, 1: You wouldn't be able to push it.( that mean us strong men would have to take over :LOL: ) and 2: It would ruin the carpet & short life.

At least you know with hard flooring type is dusts free when you've hoovers.Also we noticed we haven't got flea's problem anymore :) but will cause problems if you want to go underneath the flooring for access.

Sponsored Links
I am sorry to disagree with you regarding vaccuum cleaners, we have one that will remove dust mites, a good ceaner has to be able to beat and lift a carpet at the same time, and as for weight, it is a bit heavy but the latest one has electric wheels and no i am not joking.

Visions of breezers carpet cleaner are coming through :

B530-L.jpg

Yeah but this one will go between 2' 6" internel door frame :LOL:

224.jpg

Breezer's "the latest one has electric wheels"

Let me know when they make a ride-on vacumm cleaner :)

masona said:
Yeah but this one will go between 2' 6" internel door frame :LOL:

224.jpg

Breezer's "the latest one has electric wheels"

Let me know when they make a ride-on vacumm cleaner :)

Nightmare if you have shagpile though :confused:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back