Elmdene Prima Question

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there , Prima Question(s)

What does this do, ( red box round it )

Is this the Prima model number ( Is it the prima 100 ) (Green Box round It)

Thanks Mad Man

Sponsored Links
Not sure on the model.

But the lower ranges have a selectable 5sec to 15 min potentiometer.

So thats my contribution.

It's not the model number, it's the PCB number
be used in more than one model if that make sense, the potentiometer is probably as alarm says for timer settings

Cheers for the reply's,

So how do i work out what model it is then?

Cheers Mad Man

Sponsored Links
Will get it on tommorow as i've just put it back in the shed. :oops:

How much is a top end Rapier Nowadays lol?

Take it one of the ones with drill detection?

Last time had one of those bad boys , i had to blow the cobwebs of my head lol

Do a search you lazy git.
Cannot give you the wholesalers links anyway :D

Google = Yes it has drill detection. I Love Rapiers. Except most refuse them because of the price lol. i wouldn't say no :D

thats a prima 030 , cheap buget version not as good as the 300/500 best thing for that is the bin as they get water ingress far too easy..

thats a prima 030 , cheap buget version not as good as the 300/500 best thing for that is the bin as they get water ingress far too easy..

Thanks and how could you tell the model lol? Whats the difference between that and the 100 -500 models?

030 was the only one connected to back plate all others where on hinge type unit, 100 was single sounder no cut off 200 twin sounder no cut off 300 was twin sounder with cut off, 500 replaced 300 with extra options this unit was also fitted inside the hs 500 unit.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back