Fridge that wont level

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Hope you are well.

I am renovating a property, they are keeping their freestanding fridge freezer. It is in good condition apart from the wheels and feet.

Floor is level but cant get the fridge to level out, it rocks, have adjusted the feet, there are only two adjustable on the front the rear has wheels.

I think the wheels are battered (square) which is why it wont level plus one of the feet doesn't screw or unscrew well.

Thinking of getting these to maybe bypass the feet/wheels and level it out.

What are peoples thoughts? what have you done in a situation like this?

Any help greatly appreciated.

Sponsored Links
The roller are unlikely to fit they are intended for fridges with 4 legs. I found with mine has to pack the rear wheel as there was not enough adjustment on the front unless the rear was already raised.

Sponsored Links
I've successfully used stuck together cut off pieces of self-adhesive floor tiles with enough layers stuck together to make the thickness needed. Since the floor tiles are about 1.5mm thick, you can make quite fine adjustments to the packing

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back