Goodnight Iran.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
1. You strike back against Israel and face wipeout.
2. You don't strike back against Israel, and your own people rise up against you, the 5% that support the ayatollahs won't be a sufficient defence.

We live in interesting times.

Sponsored Links
2. You don't strike back against Israel, and your own people rise up against you, the 5% that support the ayatollahs won't be a sufficient defence.

That is exactly what the Israelis are provoking, escalating the conflict in the Middle East so that Iran is dragged in, and USA, and the rest of the cavalry ride in to rescue Israel from their self-created iniquity.

I'm surprised that Stephen Stephen hasn't picked you up on wanting the destruction of a whole nation of people.
He tends to find such sentiments not to his liking.

Sponsored Links
That is exactly what the Israelis are provoking, escalating the conflict in the Middle East so that Iran is dragged in, and USA, and the rest of the cavalry ride in to rescue Israel from their self-created iniquity.

I think I can see even further destruction ahead:
a) The Israelis need to force Biden's hand while he is still POTUS. They can't rely on Trump being elected.
b) if the Middle East conflict escalates, I suspect Russia will exploit the situation. Ukraine will become a small smouldering issue on the back-burner for the West. Putin might even decide to get (more) involved in the Middle East conflict.

These terrorists started it all. If they hadnt have attacked last year then people would be alive!
Don't be ridiculous, the Israelis would have continued imprisoning, torturing and killing anyone on sight in the West Bank.
The conflict did not begin in October last year, it's been raging since 1948. Since the Jews moved into Palestine and evicted hundreds of thousands of Palestinians.

These terrorists started it all. If they hadnt have attacked last year then people would be alive!
It really isn't just that simple.

I don't condone those attacks, but you have to go back further.

Neither side is right, nor fully wrong

I'm surprised that Stephen Stephen hasn't picked you up on wanting the destruction of a whole nation of people.
He tends to find such sentiments not to his liking.

The escalation with Hezbollah is so that 60,000 Israeli citizens may be able to return to their homes and businesses.
Nobody wants the destruction of an entire nation of people, Israel have made it clear they have no war with the people of Lebanon, only Hezbollah, that's why their attacks have been so precisely targeted with ample warning for civilians to evacuate.

The escalation with Hezbollah is so that 60,000 Israeli citizens may be able to return to their homes and businesses.
What about the destruction in Gaza?
And the imprisonment, torture, and killing in the West Bank?
Hezbollah have made their reason absolutely clear. It is in support of the people of Gaza and in the West Bank. When Israel stops its attacks against the Palestinians, Hezbollah will stop their attacks against Israelis.
A clear parallel can be made with the West violence against the Houthi, They have not attacked UK, France, USA, etc, but the West attacks against the Houthis are in support of the attacks on Israeli shipping. With the exception that the retailiation against the Houthis has been measured and proportional. No-one can say that about the Israeli attacks against Gaza, West Bank, nor Lebanon.

Nobody wants the destruction of an entire nation of people,
Really? I'm sure I've seen several posts on here suggesting something like, "nuke 'em", "bomb them back to the stone age", and similar comments.

Israel have made it clear they have no war with the people of Lebanon, only Hezbollah, that's why their attacks have been so precisely targeted with ample warning for civilians to evacuate.
I suspect their warnings are more intended to create panic. It worked well in Gaza to 'kettle' people into an area, which was then bombed.
It's creating panic now in Lebanon.

The use of precision munitions, precisely targeted have succeeded in killing Doctors, UN workers, journalists, emergency workers, etc, not to mention the tens of thousands of innocent civilians.

Maybe, but if we pick a side it should always be The Israelis. Never support anyone from THAT religion (R.O.P.).
Your islamophobia is well known.
But it doesn't dissuade you from exploiting every opportunity to spread your disgusting racist sentiments.
You even exploit the murder of some little girls as an excuse to incite violence against immigrants, using disinformation.
1727522894899.jpeg

And still you are allowed to post your racist comments without restriction. :mad:

What about the destruction in Gaza?
And the imprisonment, torture, and killing in the West Bank?
Hezbollah have made their reason absolutely clear. It is in support of the people of Gaza and in the West Bank. When Israel stops its attacks against the Palestinians, Hezbollah will stop their attacks against Israelis.
A clear parallel can be made with the West violence against the Houthi, They have not attacked UK, France, USA, etc, but the West attacks against the Houthis are in support of the attacks on Israeli shipping. With the exception that the retailiation against the Houthis has been measured and proportional. No-one can say that about the Israeli attacks against Gaza, West Bank, nor Lebanon.

The current hezbollah attacks started on October 8th before Israel had even retaliated against Hamas so that argument falls flat. Hezbollah have been sporadically attacking Israel since the 2006 war with lebanon, and have amassed as many as 200,000 rockets aimed at Israel, all this despite the presence of UN peace keeping forces.

Really? I'm sure I've seen several posts on here suggesting something like, "nuke 'em", "bomb them back to the stone age", and similar comments.

I haven't but feel free to post evidence of this.

I suspect their warnings are more intended to create panic. It worked well in Gaza to 'kettle' people into an area, which was then bombed.
It's creating panic now in Lebanon.

The use of precision munitions, precisely targeted have succeeded in killing Doctors, UN workers, journalists, emergency workers, etc, not to mention the tens of thousands of innocent civilians.

No the warnings are to prevent the loss of civilian life. In the history of warfare, can you name one attack that has involved as much precision as Israel planting explosives into the personal communication devices of known terrorists only.

The current hezbollah attacks started on October 8th before Israel had even retaliated against Hamas so that argument falls flat.

8 May 2023​

Airstrikes on the family homes of Palestinian Islamic Jihad members in the Gaza Strip killed 13 people, three alleged militants, and 10 civilian family members

22 to 24 September 2023​

There were three days of Israeli bombing of the Gaza Strip in late September 2023. Dozens of people were wounded on the first day. Earlier that week Israeli forces shot protestors at the border.
When I was a lad May and September came before October.
Is that still the same? :rolleyes:
The conflict did not begin in October!
The further we go into this discussion, the more the Palestinian incursion is proven to be a retaliation, not an act of aggression.

Hezbollah have been sporadically attacking Israel since the 2006 war with lebanon, and have amassed as many as 200,000 rockets aimed at Israel, all this despite the presence of UN peace keeping forces.
And Israeli has been persistently and continuously been attacking Gaza and the West Bank.
These are just the bombing campaigns:

Bombing campaigns 2005 to 2023​

Bombing of the Gaza Strip in 2014​

Further information: 2014 Gaza War and List of Israeli strikes and Palestinian casualties in the 2014 Gaza War
The war in 2014, which the Israeli military called Operation Protective Edge killed: over 2100 Palestinians in Gaza, most of whom died in bombings,[22][23] 67 Israeli soldiers, 5 Israeli civilians, and one Thai national in Israel.[24][25][26]

The "Obliterated Families" project​

8 July 2014​

In a joint ISA-IDF operation, an airstrike hit a yard by the home of Hafiz Hamad (30), killing the target and five members of his family, and injuring two children. According to B'tselem, which has collected an eyewitness account by the grandfather,[27] no warning was received.[28] Four children survived unharmed after the mother placed them in the safest room, but the last was injured before it could be relocated and was taken to the ICU.[29] It was the 2nd in 59 incidents in which whole families were bombed.[30][c]
To these bombing campaigns, we need to add the persistent and continual dispossession of property from the Palestinians, the persistent and continuous imprisonment, torture and killings of anyone on sight in Gaza and the west Bank.

I haven't but feel free to post evidence of this.
I didn't say it was you that posted such comments. But I will check them out to see if you agreed, challenged the comments or disagreed.

No the warnings are to prevent the loss of civilian life.
It served to contain the Palestinian in the refugee camps, which were then bombed in Gaza. In addition the warnings were confusing and sometimes contradictory.

In the history of warfare, can you name one attack that has involved as much precision as Israel planting explosives into the personal communication devices of known terrorists only.
You mean the war crime of using civilian equipment to commit mass murder?
Usually, the kind of people that use IEDs are categorised as terrorists. I assume you will make no exception on this occasion.

If you peruse this article, you'll probably see that Israel has employed mot of the "Elements of War Crimes" so this wasn't the first time.

When I was a lad May and September came before October.
Is that still the same? :rolleyes:
The conflict did not begin in October!
The further we go into this discussion, the more the Palestinian incursion is proven to be a retaliation, not an act of aggression.

NOUR SHAMS REFUGEE CAMP, West Bank — Israeli airstrikes struck militant sites in Gaza on Sunday for the third straight day, the Israeli military said, after Palestinian militants near the border fence launched incendiary balloons into Israel and threw an explosive at soldiers. The strike came on the heels of an Israeli military raid in the northern West Bank that Palestinian health officials said killed two Palestinians.

It was the latest bloodshed in a surge of violence during a sensitive Jewish holiday period. A series of violent escalations on the border between Israel and Gaza over the past week has raised the specter of an escalation for the first time since a brief round of conflict last May between Israel and the Palestinian Islamic Jihad militant group.

Last edited:
NOUR SHAMS REFUGEE CAMP, West Bank — Israeli airstrikes struck militant sites in Gaza on Sunday for the third straight day, the Israeli military said, after Palestinian militants near the border fence launched incendiary balloons into Israel and threw an explosive at soldiers. The strike came on the heels of an Israeli military raid in the northern West Bank that Palestinian health officials said killed two Palestinians.

It was the latest bloodshed in a surge of violence during a sensitive Jewish holiday period. A series of violent escalations on the border between Israel and Gaza over the past week has raised the specter of an escalation for the first time since a brief round of conflict last May between Israel and the Palestinian Islamic Jihad militant group.
So another example of disproportionate retaliation against Palestinians.
The Gaza incident was in support of Palestinian victims in the west Bank caused by the Israeli attacks in the West Bank.
Read the description.
West Bank — Israeli airstrikes struck militant sites in Gaza on Sunday for the third straight day, the Israeli military said, after Palestinian militants near the border fence launched incendiary balloons into Israel and threw an explosive at soldiers. The strike came on the heels of an Israeli military raid in the northern West Bank that Palestinian health officials said killed two Palestinians.

Sponsored Links
Back