Grohe Shower Heads

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hey,

Does anyone know Grohe's products well? I'm looking for a new ceiling shower head that has multiple spray options, and Google returned the Vitalio Joy and Euphoria 'systems'/ranges.

The shower head looks like it's exactly the same across both ranges. But the price is not exactly the same when just wanting the shower head (granted it's not bank-breaking difference).

Thanks

Sponsored Links
260 mm so a head only...
Euphoria part 26457000 £177.05 on Grohe uk website
Vitalio Joy part 26462000 also £177.05.
Each has a unique EAN.

They do look very similar if not identical but why would they assign different codes and stock numbers if they were?

FWIW we have the Euphoria in our recently refurbished ensuite and we are happy with it. Very easy to select the mode via the knob. Either model should perform fine I expect.

Pretty sure there are other makes with similar functionality out there.

Yeah I've found a few different ones but I like the control of the Euphoria one.

And price difference is not the same from retailers. Euphoria is about £20-30 more expensive.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Either find a shop with the Joy head on display, or buy from somewhere you can easily return to if it is not as expected?

Grohe's own video of it on Amazon makes the central control knob operation look identical to the Euphoria. Relatively cheap, I guess, too?

I was having a similar issue wrt shower range choice bang for buck for our refurb. Solved when we found the one we had fitted at a good price https://www.screwfix.com/p/grohe-eu...posed-chrome-thermostatic-shower-system/754xt

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back