guttering help

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi I want to fit new plastic guttering to my new home but I have hit a bit of a problem and am not sure the best way to go with it there is an extension built on to the building and the roof height is about 150mm of a difference I thought you would be able to buy a step down fitting but can't seem to find anything could you guys give me some advice please I have attached some images to better show what I'm talking about

Sponsored Links
You can branch into the rainwater pipe at the junction between the two gutters.

Hi

The guttering just now is holding lots of water and dirt I took the extension stuff down cleaned it and refitted it with a slight angle to the down pipe the problem is because the original building is higher I end up with a section angled up if I lower the down pipe the gutter on the original building wold be a fair distance from the roof tiles I was thinking of moving the down pipe to th extension so the water flows but how do u connect the 2 different heights neatly thanks in advance for your help

Sponsored Links
Terminate both gutters at their respective change in height and fit running outlets to both which can be connected into a branch on the existing rwp.

sml_gallery_298_17_495.gif

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back