Help with Garden idea

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

Hoping someone can help with an idea I'd like to do in the garden.

We moved into this house a couple of years ago and I've finally gotten round to sorting the garden

I want to add some grass to the garden .

It's currently on 2 tiers , one at ground level and the other is raised up its all paved.

I would like to raise the lower bit up to be level with the top tier and have grass coming off the patio.

Currently the bottom is bot used at all.

Would this be possible of I built a sleeper retaining wall round the area I want bringing g level with the upper bit and the filling with dirt and topsoil then turfing ? I would pull the patio stones up and then un compress the hatdcore underneath .

My issue is the garage, if its above the foundation level will it cause issues in the garage? It's an old garage and not really used for much and will in future be ripped out.

Any help would be appreciated

I've attached some pi tures

Attachments

• 20240602_181707.jpg
    20240602_181707.jpg
    706 KB · Views: 60
  • 20240602_181707.jpg
    20240602_181707.jpg
    650.7 KB · Views: 67
Sponsored Links
DIYNot.png

You are more likely to get help if you post in the appropriate section. The Moderators can move this for you.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back