Hepworth Or Guest ?

Sponsored Links
neither is my answer, i use plumbfast as both the ones you mention have failure issues.

hep2o - failure of the green grab rings has become a problem lately with them breaking and the pipes blowing apart

speedfit - after a few years (between 5&7 in my experience) the fittings become brittle and start to leak and crack causing leaks everywhere

Thanks for your headsup ....... Time for a rethink ......... The more I think the more I lean towards copper :eek:

Plumbfast ....... Made in Korea....... Gawd :cry: ( I don't want to come across as nagative ..... but a sharp intake of breath is occuring)

Sponsored Links
kevindgas said:
neither is my answer, i use plumbfast as both the ones you mention have failure issues.

hep2o - failure of the green grab rings has become a problem lately with them breaking and the pipes blowing apart

speedfit - after a few years (between 5&7 in my experience) the fittings become brittle and start to leak and crack causing leaks everywhere

Use Hep2O as it has metal inserts and use "Conex" or good quality compression joints, not the pushfit garbage, or Screwfix cheap compression joints. S/fix sell Conex now.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back