Hole in the Wall

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Incredible scene of the BMW knocking a hole in an upstairs study of a house in Basingstoke, whats a mystery is that the road is flat surrounding the house so how it managed to leap 20 feet into the air is amazing! the only way i can see it would manage that is with use of a take off ramp but all there was in the video was a hedge?

Sponsored Links
Eh? I'm lost. Where did you see this? Where is the video? I wanna see!!!!

Sponsored Links
That's amazing!

I love this bit of insightful journalism from the BBC:
The house will now have to be partially rebuilt following the crash
:rolleyes:
No s**t sherlock!!! :D

Reminds me of a Smith and Jones sketch:

"I bet he drinks Carling Black Label" :eek:

Ever witnessed a car hitting a kerb at high velocity? Tis quite an eyeopener with regard to the enormous amount of energy present ....
Roughly 14 ft car, IF end over end, say 3 ft off the ground, puts one end 17 ft high moving in an arc .. quite a hefty sledgehammer ...

A Hampshire Police spokesperson said the red BMW lost control on a bend of the nearby A30, hit the kerb and "launched through the air, colliding with the first floor of a house in Rainbow Close."

:confused:

pipme said:
Ever witnessed a car hitting a kerb at high velocity? Tis quite an eyeopener with regard to the enormous amount of energy present ....
Roughly 14 ft car, IF end over end, say 3 ft off the ground, puts one end 17 ft high moving in an arc .. quite a hefty sledgehammer ...

A Hampshire Police spokesperson said the red BMW lost control on a bend of the nearby A30, hit the kerb and "launched through the air, colliding with the first floor of a house in Rainbow Close."

:confused:
looks like those car stunts in hollywood films may be quite accurate representations then :)

Sponsored Links
Back