Horsmann h37 not sending power to boiler of thermostat...

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there I have an old Horsmann H37 controller which is not powering up my smart thermostat or firing up the boiler even for hot water even though it says it's on. Could this be a problem with the boiler or do I need a new controller?

Thanks

Sponsored Links
It depends upon the type of system you have. If your system has a two port motorised valve controlling the hot water, then the programmer and thermostat will only control the motorised valve. The motorised valve in turn is what actually starts the boiler.

The fault you describe is more often failure of the motorised valve than the programmer or thermostat.

For a more definite reply you will need to provide details of your heating system. It sounds like you likely have a hot water cylinder (ie not a combi boiler) so, search S-Plan, S-Plan+ and Y-Plan to identify your system.

• Thanks
Reactions: CBW

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back