I assume this isn't great (garage roof) but looks like it's been this way for some time. Anybody advise if this is something that needs fixed asap?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Moved in recently, noticed this in garage roof but it doesn't look like it's happened recently. I haven't seen any signs of leak inside the garage so not sure if this type of tile just sits in top of another and therefore is mainly cosmetic or if it's something I do need to resolve ASAP. Cheers for any help

Screenshot_20241005-144101.png

Sponsored Links
It does need eventually fixing, but a quick fix to sort it for a while, would be....

Clean out all the moss around the area, mix a small amount of sand and cement 3:1, butter the edges of the break, and where the broken bit will sit, and push it back into place.

Left as it is, the broken part will gradually be washed down, so I doubt it has been like that for long.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back