inquisition hold court at airports

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
headline in paper, 53 questions you must answer before leaving or enterning uk so we know who's coming in & going out :eek: is this goog bad or ugly :confused: or is it to get us to endorse I.D. cards :confused: hope i am british enough to know anwers :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
headline in paper, 53 questions you must answer before leaving or enterning uk so we know who's coming in & going out :eek: is this goog bad or ugly :confused: or is it to get us to endorse I.D. cards :confused: hope i am british enough to know anwers :LOL: :LOL:

at least if they can actally read the question sheet that would be a good start

Jefoss, dont think reading was a requirement :LOL: :LOL: we have interpreter's for that :LOL: :LOL: who have helpers who have helpers who have bosses who have bosses etc etc :LOL: :LOL: so it wont cost much to run :p

Jefoss, dont think reading was a requirement :LOL: :LOL: we have interpreter's for that :LOL: :LOL: who have helpers who have helpers who have bosses who have bosses etc etc :LOL: :LOL: so it wont cost much to run :p

silly me i didnt think of that at all! do'h

dont i feel silly now! :oops:

Sponsored Links
we call then interpreters but they could be interrogators :LOL: :p the plot thickens, ;) WHERE'S your ID card mate

1. Who won Big Brother 9,494?
2. How big are Jordan's titt ies?
3. How much crap do you like to watch on TV?
4. Will you put having matching curtains and cushions above bringing up your children properly?
5. Who is your favourite celebrity chef?
6. Are you prepared to be lied to by the media?
7. Do you want to listen to the output of a music industry controlled by a maximum of 3 people?
8. Would you like to read magazines and newspapers detailing other people's sex lives and/or their new diet?
etc...

1. Who won Big Brother 9,494?
2. How big are Jordan's titt ies?
3. How much rubbish do you like to watch on TV?
4. Will you put having matching curtains and cushions above bringing up your children properly?
5. Who is your favourite celebrity chef?
6. Are you prepared to be lied to by the media?
7. Do you want to listen to the output of a music industry controlled by a maximum of 3 people?
8. Would you like to read magazines and newspapers detailing other people's sex lives and/or their new diet?
etc...
9. Are you a friend of joe90?

we ought to do what newzealand does..

2 people are in the papers today because they were refused visa's on the ground of being too fat...!!!!!

they failed a BMI test... no visa..

all because they think that the fatties will put a drain on their health service...

how many foreigners come here just to get free medical treatment..?

just the other day there was a big hoo haa about the first quintuplets born in the UK for 10 years or something... but the parents were RUSSIAN...
they came over here because their local doctor said they should abort some of them to lessen the risk to the children and the mother..

so we took them with open arms and now have to pay for their health tratment and to keep them here.. the parents get an automatic free stay because the kids born here are british citizens...

I believe their costs are being covered by wealthy Russians.

They'll no-doubt stay here though.

Even the fertility drug used is illegal here.

So we took them with open arms and now have to pay for their health tratment and to keep them here.. the parents get an automatic free stay because the kids born here are british citizens...
Wonderful thing democracy and, whether you like it or not, its the law in this country.

Write to your MP if you want to change it ... And, ultimately ... VOTE FOR SOMEONE ELSE ;)

MW

I didn't think being born in britan got you automatic british citizenship anymore at least that is what the passport forms I filled in implied.

I didn't think being born in britan got you automatic british citizenship anymore at least that is what the passport forms I filled in implied.
Do you have to have "Made in Britain" stamped on your arse? ;)

wait till they try to get to the isle of man for TT week :LOL: :LOL: that should be a laugh :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back