ISAR COMBI BOILER WITH HC60NG relay box

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi,

i disconnected the relay box due to some house works and know when i have reconnected it, it does not work, no LED's come on. I am assuming that i have the wiring wrong so can someone please point out how to wire. i have the following wires. the boiler works but only porvides hot water but there is no heating.

green/yell
black
gray
brown
blue

cheers

maqsood

Sponsored Links
Don't know what you mean by a relay box. From the wire colours it sounds like a zone valve :confused:

thanks for the replay. the HC60NG is a honywell radio signal transmitter which sends signals to a wireless thermostate

as further details, i have the following connection points on the HC60NG:

N
L
L

A
B
C
D
E

cheers

max

Sponsored Links
The green and yellow is the earth, usually not needed on these,

brown should be live in to operate the receiver unit, blue neutral.

The grey and black wires will be the switched live in and out from the wiring block under the boiler to tell it to work when heating is needed.

Check the MI's for the Isar for which terminals you need for the switched live.

I would say you have the brown in the wrong connector on the Honeywell for starters.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back