Kangoo, Disco lights at rear!!!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Yes, Would you believe it!! Every time i Brake in the Kangoo van 03 plate the wait for it!!!!
The fog light turns on

When i indicate the rear light and the indicator flash but the high level brake light turns off

also when i indicate alone the fog light flashes with is

and if i brake alone the indicator turns on but not flashing

Don't suppose this could be something really simple could it? I am very grateful for any help i can receive

Sponsored Links
I take it that it has worked and has just started going wrong without any modifications?
I'd start by checking there is a good earth at the fitting.
Check bulbs are all the correct type with the correct bases.
Then if towbar electrics are fitted look there as well.

on a lot of hatches,the wires are pulled tight so when they come from the car to the hatch they fray and snap,have a look within the rubber boot for any said knackered wires.

I take it that it has worked and has just started going wrong without any modifications?
I'd start by checking there is a good earth at the fitting.
Check bulbs are all the correct type with the correct bases.
Then if towbar electrics are fitted look there as well.

Bang on mate and if anyone connects their towbar electrics with Scotchloks then they need to be certified.
John :)

Sponsored Links
there have been lights fitted in the back as it was a gas board van i assume it was all correctly connected!
I have had 3 indicator bulbs blow in 2 days (drivers side each time) and the tow bar was fitted but thats on the passenger side. so i'm guessing here that the tow bar might not be the problem??
i had a problem when i first bought the van but i sorted it with some grease and a wire brush on one of the earth points in the engine. possibly theirs another one some where.

Thanks for your help i'll check them all out tomorrow in the light and let you know how i go

Cheers Craig

Back