lamborghini caloreclima xilo not working

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi does anybody know anything about these boilers my sister has one and it stopped working asked me to have a look. on the panel when you turn it on the light goes green as it should but on the part which has the heating symbol above it the light is yellow which shouldnt be on, i had a look and the flow and the return off the boiler were dripping so tightened the nuts (would the boiler shut down if there is a leak of any sort in the system?) this didnt solve it- or is the pressure gone to low and has to be built back up? i turned the valve on the auto fill but the gauges didnt seem to move? any ideas?

Sponsored Links
I have not had the pleasure of working on one of these yet!

You should brush up your Italian and get a copy of the manufacturer's instructions.

The yellow light MIGHT be a warning that the CH sensor has failed! But thats only a guess.

If you are a DIYer then I think that you may need to find a competent boiler engineer!

Tony

oh your brave.

several years ago i was presented with one of these burners in pieces, ha.
task put it together and make it run :confused:

did that took a while,
bizzar construction lol :LOL:

You should brush up your Italian and get a copy of the manufacturer's instructions.

you sure it`s not a hot water boiler.?

Sponsored Links
Can`t find any info
:cry: regarding combi. system. regular nor condensing.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back