LAWRENCE POLICE CORRUPTION

B

BOB.DOLE

Here we go again, turns out that the so called police officer leading the enguiry was getting brown envolopes off the accused drug barrons dad,

take it from me the whole country is corrupt, the americans are taking over the nhs contract for supplies, the leading officer in the huntley case was a pedo, DOC Kelly cut is wrists in a feild even tho a doc should know you dont slash the wrist across you cut upwards from the wrist to the elbow proves to me he was murdered.

lets have a riot never mind a party, petrol £1 a litre

what the fuxs going on,

DID WE REALY WIN THE SECOND WORLD WAR OR WAS WE SOLD OFF TO THE AMERICANS AS THE DEBT SO THAT THE GOV AT THE TIME COULD KEEP THIR WEALTH. BASTARDS

Sponsored Links
It was obvious that the case was mishandled from the start. I would guess because the first officers attending wrongly assumed it was a drugs dealing nurder and they seem to take a "its not worth bothering with drugs scum.

Similarly, they will sometimes not even bother to attend when its a fight between the Somalis as they are better left to kill each other. This partly arises because the Police never get any information from some ethic minorities.

I have met Doreen and know the lady who wrote her autobiography. She was taking an education degree at Greenwich and came to one of my parties. Shes a very ordinary quiet person. Its a great pity that she has experienced such bad luck!

Tony

Sponsored Links
Back