led lights

B

breezer

they are great (for a visulally impaired person) they are getting there but in my opinion they are not brilliant (literally) if you want "mood lighting" they are good, i am still waitng for the any colour you like lamp, i am not joking, i have seen a few "demo " ones but they are as yet not bright enough unless you have loads of them

They are also great for lighting decking and (mounted in the decking) and garden lights but indoors has a way to go yet.

There will also be available next year a "light brick" for your drive but wait and see

Sponsored Links
I'm probably going to have to give them a try, as I want to put some downlighters in the flat canopy over my front door. There's only a few inches of space in there, and the top is roofing felt & bitumen - not ideal substances to have almost touching a halogen lamp.. :oops:

Sponsored Links
Oh - lots of cars have them now for rear lights and indicators - they are small, light, very bright, extremely efficient, robust and very long lived. Absolutely ideal for automotive use.

And they open up all sorts of possibilities for stylists, even if the Americans were scared by the rear lights of the previous Maserati 3000.

I can't wait for white ones to get bright enough to take the place of my KC Daylighters....

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back