Match floor tiles

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi.
About 8 years ago, I bought some floor tiles for my kitchen, with the intention of buying more to extend into the downstairs utility and bathroom. Of course, time went by, other projects came along, and I didn't order more.

So, this week I approached the supplier, who has apparently changed hands, and they no longer have any information about the tile, or my original order.

I know it's a slim chance, but do you guys have any ideas/options? I've trawled various outlets, but nothing comes close.

I still have the sample tile with the following information:

Supplier : www.wallsandfloors.co.uk
Tile ID : 14786
Range : River Embankment Tiles
Tile name/style : Anthracite Marl Tiles
Size: 600 X 300 X 9mm
Made in Malasia

I've attached a picture, but it might not be very clear. I'm not very hopeful of getting an identical match, but grateful for any input.

Thanks in advance

Attachments

• Tile.jpg
    Tile.jpg
    234 KB · Views: 15
Sponsored Links
I'm afraid you'll have to have a rethink :- Tiles are like wallpaper, they are 'batched'. Every box has a batch number on it, which all have to match. This is not just for the colour, but also for the tolerances in the length and width. The same tiles made the next week in the same factory won't match the firsts.

Thanks for the reply. The batching isn't so much if a problem because the utility and bathroom are separated by doors. It was more a case of getting the same style and texture. I should have been less naïve at the time and bought more, but hindsight as they say...

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back